May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Fugitive of the Week surrenders to task force
This week's Fugitive of the Week was arrested in Albany by members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force.
Robert Furber, 34, was arrested without incident Friday around noon in Albany. He was wanted on a warrant for parole violations by the New Hampshire State Parole Board stemming from an original conviction and sentence for being a habitual offender (three times).
Shortly after Furber was profiled Thursday, the Fugitive Task Force received several telephone calls regarding his location. Task force members acted on these tips and went to several residences in the Ossipee area.
Furber was not located, but a close associate of Furber's was. Upon identifying Furber's friend, it was determined that she also had an active arrest warrant and was arrested.
Subsequently, Furber contacted the task force and arranged for his quick surrender.
Furbers' arrest record includes aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, simple assault, criminal mischief, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and disobeying a police officer.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 3
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424