May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Fugitive of the Week surrenders to task force
This week's Fugitive of the Week was arrested in Albany by members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force.
Robert Furber, 34, was arrested without incident Friday around noon in Albany. He was wanted on a warrant for parole violations by the New Hampshire State Parole Board stemming from an original conviction and sentence for being a habitual offender (three times).
Shortly after Furber was profiled Thursday, the Fugitive Task Force received several telephone calls regarding his location. Task force members acted on these tips and went to several residences in the Ossipee area.
Furber was not located, but a close associate of Furber's was. Upon identifying Furber's friend, it was determined that she also had an active arrest warrant and was arrested.
Subsequently, Furber contacted the task force and arranged for his quick surrender.
Furbers' arrest record includes aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, simple assault, criminal mischief, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and disobeying a police officer.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 1
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424