May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester police: Men tried to sell stolen catalytic converters
MANCHESTER — Three men were arrested Friday on charges they tried to sell catalytic converters they'd allegedly stolen from U-Haul trucks in Concord.
Police Lt. Michael Hurley said Richard Dorriety, 56, who is homeless, and Jose Marrero, 29, and Darryl Park, 43, both of Manchester, tried to sell the stolen parts Friday afternoon at Phoenix Auto Group, 140 Hayward St. The manager of the establishment reported the attempted sale to police, Hurley said.
Hurley said Park was arrested at the dealership, but Dorriety and Marrero ran away to nearby Valley Street Cemetery. Both were caught — Dorriety by police dog Lou, who bit Dorriety, who was taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of a bite wound.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 6
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 15
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424