June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Manchester police: Men tried to sell stolen catalytic converters
MANCHESTER — Three men were arrested Friday on charges they tried to sell catalytic converters they'd allegedly stolen from U-Haul trucks in Concord.
Police Lt. Michael Hurley said Richard Dorriety, 56, who is homeless, and Jose Marrero, 29, and Darryl Park, 43, both of Manchester, tried to sell the stolen parts Friday afternoon at Phoenix Auto Group, 140 Hayward St. The manager of the establishment reported the attempted sale to police, Hurley said.
Hurley said Park was arrested at the dealership, but Dorriety and Marrero ran away to nearby Valley Street Cemetery. Both were caught — Dorriety by police dog Lou, who bit Dorriety, who was taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of a bite wound.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424