June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Assault, stabbing suspect surrenders to Merrimack police
Man wanted after Merrimack stabbing, assault on mother
MERRIMACK - A man who was subject of an overnight statewide police police alert on charges he assaulted his mother and stabbed a man turned himself in and is being held in the Merrimack County jail.
Police say Cory Daley was arrested without incident around 11:30 a.m. Friday after hiding out in a wooded area. He had been considered armed and dangerous according to the alert issued after police say Daley fled his mother's just after midnight Thursday.
Merrimack Police Capt. Peter Albert says officers received a tip on Daley's whereabouts around 10:30 a.m. Shortly after officers arrived, Albert says police got a call from Daley's mother, who said she was talking to her son and he wanted to turn himself in. Albert says Daley approached officers who were on foot in the area and was taken into custody.
Albert says Daley was arraigned Friday afternoon on charges of first- and second-degree assault and second-degree attempted murder.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 29
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
House and Senate reach budget accord
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424