May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Assault, stabbing suspect surrenders to Merrimack police
Man wanted after Merrimack stabbing, assault on mother
MERRIMACK - A man who was subject of an overnight statewide police police alert on charges he assaulted his mother and stabbed a man turned himself in and is being held in the Merrimack County jail.
Police say Cory Daley was arrested without incident around 11:30 a.m. Friday after hiding out in a wooded area. He had been considered armed and dangerous according to the alert issued after police say Daley fled his mother's just after midnight Thursday.
Merrimack Police Capt. Peter Albert says officers received a tip on Daley's whereabouts around 10:30 a.m. Shortly after officers arrived, Albert says police got a call from Daley's mother, who said she was talking to her son and he wanted to turn himself in. Albert says Daley approached officers who were on foot in the area and was taken into custody.
Albert says Daley was arraigned Friday afternoon on charges of first- and second-degree assault and second-degree attempted murder.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424