June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Assault, stabbing suspect surrenders to Merrimack police
Man wanted after Merrimack stabbing, assault on mother
MERRIMACK - A man who was subject of an overnight statewide police police alert on charges he assaulted his mother and stabbed a man turned himself in and is being held in the Merrimack County jail.
Police say Cory Daley was arrested without incident around 11:30 a.m. Friday after hiding out in a wooded area. He had been considered armed and dangerous according to the alert issued after police say Daley fled his mother's just after midnight Thursday.
Merrimack Police Capt. Peter Albert says officers received a tip on Daley's whereabouts around 10:30 a.m. Shortly after officers arrived, Albert says police got a call from Daley's mother, who said she was talking to her son and he wanted to turn himself in. Albert says Daley approached officers who were on foot in the area and was taken into custody.
Albert says Daley was arraigned Friday afternoon on charges of first- and second-degree assault and second-degree attempted murder.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 16
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
UPDATED: Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424