May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Assault, stabbing suspect surrenders to Merrimack police
Man wanted after Merrimack stabbing, assault on mother
MERRIMACK - A man who was subject of an overnight statewide police police alert on charges he assaulted his mother and stabbed a man turned himself in and is being held in the Merrimack County jail.
Police say Cory Daley was arrested without incident around 11:30 a.m. Friday after hiding out in a wooded area. He had been considered armed and dangerous according to the alert issued after police say Daley fled his mother's just after midnight Thursday.
Merrimack Police Capt. Peter Albert says officers received a tip on Daley's whereabouts around 10:30 a.m. Shortly after officers arrived, Albert says police got a call from Daley's mother, who said she was talking to her son and he wanted to turn himself in. Albert says Daley approached officers who were on foot in the area and was taken into custody.
Albert says Daley was arraigned Friday afternoon on charges of first- and second-degree assault and second-degree attempted murder.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 4
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424