Registration Opens for NH “Becoming an Outdoors-Woman” Fall Workshop
CONCORD, N.H. -- Women who want to learn outdoor skills can sign up for New Hampshire's fall Becoming an Outdoors-Woman weekend workshop, which will take place September 7-9, 2012, at Rockywold/Deephaven Camps on Squam Lake in Holderness, N.H. Participants select four sessions from more than 30 different outdoor skills workshops, including archery, fishing and fly-fishing, camping, field dressing game, hiking, kayaking, rifle, shotgun, nature photography, outdoor survival, campfire cooking, mountain biking, map and compass, and more.
To register, visit http://www.nhbow.com and download the Becoming an Outdoors-Woman fall workshop brochure and mail-in registration form. For questions or to get a registration form, email email@example.com or call 603-271-3212. Registration forms will be accepted by REGULAR MAIL ONLY. Please note that you can no longer drop off applications in person.
This popular weekend fills up fast, so sign up soon if you are interested. Participants must be 18 years or older. The workshop fee of $330 includes lodging for the weekend, plus all meals, instruction and equipment use.
"Our participants have a great time learning in the company of other women," said B.O.W. Program Coordinator Tina Davenport of the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department. "They are truly motivated when they see that outdoor skills can add such an exciting new dimension to their lives."
New Hampshire's Becoming an Outdoors-Woman (BOW) program is co-sponsored by the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department (http://www.wildnh.com) and the New Hampshire Wildlife Federation (http://www.nhwf.org).
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Here comes the sun' – Summer Season at the Casino Ballroom - 0
- Weekend Top 10 Planner - 0
- James 'Superharp' Cotton bring blues to Tupelo - 0
- Strawbery Banke Museum pays tribute to military past and present - 0
- Newmont Military Band conjures sights, sounds of earlier century - 0
- Trial lawyers recount Whitey Bulger case, 'Departed' film screened at Red Rivers - 0
- It's a bard-worthy ShakesBEERience - 0
- Hundreds of Monadnock Region students team with professional musicians - 0
- Dartmouth musicians tackle 'Mahler boot camp' - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Weekend Top 10 Planner
New Hampshire Club News