May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police: Dispute between painters results in stabbing at SNHU
MANCHESTER - Police said a stabbing Wednesday morning resulted from a dispute between two employees of a painting contractor doing work at Southern New Hampshire University’s Merrimack Hall, 2500 N. River Road.
Steve Boucher, SNHU director of Marketing and Communications, said the two vendors had a dispute and one of them stabbed the other.
Police said the 41-year-old victim, who sustained a serious stab wound to the abdomen, was transported by ambulance to the Elliot Hospital for treatment.
Police charged a Somerville, Mass., resident, Jose DaSilva, with first-degree assault. Police said the stabbing victim was also a Somerville resident.
The two men were vendors under contract to paint Merrimack Hall, according to Boucher. He said no student was involved in the incident and no students were in danger.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 1
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424