May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police: Dispute between painters results in stabbing at SNHU
MANCHESTER - Police said a stabbing Wednesday morning resulted from a dispute between two employees of a painting contractor doing work at Southern New Hampshire University’s Merrimack Hall, 2500 N. River Road.
Steve Boucher, SNHU director of Marketing and Communications, said the two vendors had a dispute and one of them stabbed the other.
Police said the 41-year-old victim, who sustained a serious stab wound to the abdomen, was transported by ambulance to the Elliot Hospital for treatment.
Police charged a Somerville, Mass., resident, Jose DaSilva, with first-degree assault. Police said the stabbing victim was also a Somerville resident.
The two men were vendors under contract to paint Merrimack Hall, according to Boucher. He said no student was involved in the incident and no students were in danger.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 40
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 7
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 11
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 14
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death - 3
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424