June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police: Dispute between painters results in stabbing at SNHU
MANCHESTER - Police said a stabbing Wednesday morning resulted from a dispute between two employees of a painting contractor doing work at Southern New Hampshire University’s Merrimack Hall, 2500 N. River Road.
Steve Boucher, SNHU director of Marketing and Communications, said the two vendors had a dispute and one of them stabbed the other.
Police said the 41-year-old victim, who sustained a serious stab wound to the abdomen, was transported by ambulance to the Elliot Hospital for treatment.
Police charged a Somerville, Mass., resident, Jose DaSilva, with first-degree assault. Police said the stabbing victim was also a Somerville resident.
The two men were vendors under contract to paint Merrimack Hall, according to Boucher. He said no student was involved in the incident and no students were in danger.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424