June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Revolver fires into bedroom of 3-year-old
MANCHESTER - A city man accidentally fired a .357 revolver Monday night, sending a round into a bedroom occupied by a 3-year-old, police said.
No one was injured in the 9:30 p.m. incident in Apt. 310 at 495 Old Wellington Road.
Police said Michael Root, 25, of 75 Rhode Island Ave., had been drinking when he removed a trigger lock from a .357 revolver that he believed was unloaded.
Root was in the living room when the gun fired, sending a bullet into the toddlerĺs adjacent bedroom.
He was arrested and charged with reckless conduct.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 14
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424