May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police: Manchester parking dispute leads to gun threat
MANCHESTER - A city man threatened a couple with a gun after they tried to park in front of his house, police said.
Eric Saviano of Nashua and Janessa Flood of Goffstown were headed to a party Monday at 7 p.m. when Flood tried to park in front of 50 Pine Island Road.
The couple said the street was crowded with other parked vehicles, further down from the address where they were headed for a barbecue. As they pulled up in front of 50 Pine Island Road, they saw a man who they asked if it would be okay to park there.
The man, identified by police as Reginald Reed, 45, of 50 Pine Island Road, pulled out a 9mm handgun, pointed it directly at the couple as they sat inside their car and told them it was not okay to park in front of his house, according to police.
The couple immediately drove away and called police.
Reed was arrested and charged with criminal threatening. Police seized the 9mm handgun as evidence.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424