May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police: Manchester parking dispute leads to gun threat
MANCHESTER - A city man threatened a couple with a gun after they tried to park in front of his house, police said.
Eric Saviano of Nashua and Janessa Flood of Goffstown were headed to a party Monday at 7 p.m. when Flood tried to park in front of 50 Pine Island Road.
The couple said the street was crowded with other parked vehicles, further down from the address where they were headed for a barbecue. As they pulled up in front of 50 Pine Island Road, they saw a man who they asked if it would be okay to park there.
The man, identified by police as Reginald Reed, 45, of 50 Pine Island Road, pulled out a 9mm handgun, pointed it directly at the couple as they sat inside their car and told them it was not okay to park in front of his house, according to police.
The couple immediately drove away and called police.
Reed was arrested and charged with criminal threatening. Police seized the 9mm handgun as evidence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424