Home » News » Public Safety
Man airlifted after I-93 wreck
LONDONDERRY — One man was airlifted to a Boston hospital after he crashed his car into a guard rail on Interstate 93 Sunday afternoon.
Philip Couture, 27, of Bow, was driving his 2004 Kia Optima south on the highway around noon when his car drifted into the breakdown lane and hit the guardrail, according to New Hampshire state police.
Coture was taken by helicopter to a hospital in Boston while his passengers, Sara Cybulski, 21, of Concord, and a 2-year-old girl were taken to the Parkland Medical Center. Speed and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash, and it is still under investigation.
The highway was closed temporarily for the helicopter to land. Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact Trooper Jeffrey Tenczar at 271-1154.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 1
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?