June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Boys arrested for alleged Laconia home invasion
LACONIA - Two boys were arrested Friday by city police after an alleged home invasion.
Police said the boys went through a second-floor window of a home on Strafford Street about 12:30 p.m. Friday, assaulted the owner and ran away on foot.
One boy was found on Messer Street while the other was found on Church Street, police said.
Sgt. Tom Swett said police are not releasing the boys’ names because of their age. Each is charged with attempted burglary and simple assault.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
- Pinkerton Academy grads told they are 'a promising generation' - 0
- Lawmakers' talks break down; student ID not valid for voting - 0
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424