June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Cash, inspection stickers stolen from Manchester muffler shop
MANCHESTER - Police are investigating a burglary in which cash and inspection stickers were stolen from the Monro Muffler shop on Hanover Street.
Lt. James Soucy said witnesses reported seeing flashlights inside the establishment about 3:30 a.m. Saturday. He said a glass panel at the front of the building was broken in.
Soucy said police are reporting the stolen inspection stickers to the state Department of Motor Vehicles, essentially making them worthless.
"Those found in possession of a stolen sticker could face charges," Soucy said.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711 or the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Queen City community to celebrate U.N. World Refugee Day today - 0
- Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation’s 93rd season has something for everyone - 0
- VAMC hires 15 new mental health professionals - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424