May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Cash, inspection stickers stolen from Manchester muffler shop
MANCHESTER - Police are investigating a burglary in which cash and inspection stickers were stolen from the Monro Muffler shop on Hanover Street.
Lt. James Soucy said witnesses reported seeing flashlights inside the establishment about 3:30 a.m. Saturday. He said a glass panel at the front of the building was broken in.
Soucy said police are reporting the stolen inspection stickers to the state Department of Motor Vehicles, essentially making them worthless.
"Those found in possession of a stolen sticker could face charges," Soucy said.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711 or the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424