Home » News » Public Safety
Laconia boy hit when riding bike in front of car
A 12-year-old boy suffered minor injuries when he was hit by a car in Laconia on Thursday night, police said.
The child failed to stop at a stop sign at the intersection of School and Franklin streets about 7:10 p.m. and rode in front of a car being driven by Kathleen Milne, 27 Peter Court, Laconia, police said.
He went by ambulance to Lakes Regional General Hospital to be evaluated for what appeared to be non-serious injuries, police said.
Neither speed nor alcohol were factors in the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 126
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 16
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?