New principal chosen for Alvirne High School
HUDSON — Laconia High School principal Steven Beals has been chosen as Alvirne High School’s new principal.
“Alvirne High School has always been a special place to me, as an Alvirne student, teacher, and now as principal-elect,” Beals said. “I look forward to forging relationships with students, staff, and the community.”
It’s a homecoming of sorts for Beals, who graduated from Alvirne High School in 1985 and taught there for four years. During his career, Beals has been a teacher for six years, an assistant principal for four years, and a principal for 12 years.
He starts his new position in Hudson July 1.
“We, the Hudson School Board, look forward to Steve Beals joining our team at Alvirne High School,” said Lee Lavoie, chairman of the Hudson School Board. “Mr. Beals will bring his talents, commitment, and excitement to our students and community.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Deerfield teacher honored by national science organization - 0
- Institute of Art graduates its largest class in Manchester - 0
- UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos - 23
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 1
- Tiny Thomas More College class urged to be courageous - 0
- Lebanon College graduates 19 - 0
- Plymouth State speaker tells grads to 'Become agents of change' - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 7
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 11
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 16
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 4
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112