June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Items from cemetery recovered by police
WALPOLE — Police recovered items Monday believed to have been stolen from St. Peter Cemetery on Route 123, Sgt. Justin Sanctuary said in a press release.
“Some of the recovered items are flowers in pots, solar lights, stone plaques, figurines and flower basket holders,” he said.
Anyone missing items from the cemetery is encouraged to contact Walpole police at 445-2058 to set up an appointment to view the recovered items.
Suspects have been identified and criminal charges are being filed, Sanctuary said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 18
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 2
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 3
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424