May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Gilsum man arrested in Keene Price Chopper robbery
Gilsum man says he was forced to commit armed robbery
KEENE - A Gilsum man who police say was armed with a gun and robbed Price Chopper at Monadnock Market Place early Wednesday morning was arrested later in the day.
Dillon James Kocsis, 19, of Nash Corner Road, Gilsum, was arrested Wednesday afternoon and charged with one count of armed robbery, a class A felony. Kocsis was held in lieu of cash bail and will be arraigned before the 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division, Thursday.
Police said the gunman wore a mask that partially covered his face and entered the store at 1:55 a.m, walked up to the clerk and demanded cash. The clerk turned over an undisclosed amount of cash to him and the man fled the market on foot.
No one was injured.
Keene police K-9, along with Swanzey police, tracked the area but did not locate the robber.
The case remains under investigation by Officer Lisa Uhas. Anyone who witnessed the robbery or has other information about it is asked to call police at 357-9813.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424