Strickland, D'Allesandro campaign for Obama
MANCHESTER — Former Ohio Governor Ted Strickland joined forces with State Senator Lou D'Allesandro to tout President Barack Obama's economic plan during a brief tour of the state Sunday.
Strickland and D'Allesandro met with business owners at a roundtable held at Chez Vachon on Kelley Street in the morning before heading out to Portsmouth to address the Rockingham County Democratic Party, and then the Grand Summit Hotel in Bartlett to speak to members of the Carroll County Democratic Party.
Strickland stressed Obama's plan that he said rewards hard work and responsibility, while calling GOP challenger Mitt Romney's plan a “scheme.”
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off