In this weekend's editions
Top earners in USNH
This Sunday, in our two-part state salaries series, read about the salaries of those working in the University System of New Hampshire. We will publish a story and a list of the top earners. Part 2 of our series will publish Sunday, May 13, and feature the salaries of state employees.
Football, head injuries and parents
The suicide of former Patriots star Junior Seau has spiked the already increasing awareness of the long-term effects of sports-related head injuries. We talk with parents of youth and high school players about whether they've had second thoughts about their sons' participation in football and hear from coaches, administrators and physicians about the future of the sport.
Journal Sunday: Personal business
You remember to rebalance your portfolio regularly, but you may be forgetting to reassess a more crucial account: your emergency savings. Can you go six months without a pay check? Fewer than one-quarter of Americans have adequate emergency savings, according to Bankrate.com. We look at the economic changes that could be leaving your rainy day fund short and what you should do about it.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Parents, student aid agencies seeking answers after court's scholarship ruling - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 5
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
- Derry school district continues to push its high-achieving students - 0
- Keene State professor eager to explore plant’s mysteries - 0
- Windham to reconsider dodgeball ban - 0
- Hooksett students taken to nearby school after gas leak - 0
- Londonderry students who haven't had whooping cough vaccine asked to stay home - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off