May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Pelham man accused of misdemeanor sexual assault
PELHAM — A 45-year-old man is facing a misdemeanor sexual assault charge for allegedly having contact with a girl over 13 years old, police said.
Daniel R. Daigle of Pelham surrendered at the Pelham Police Department on March 21 after learning a warrant had been issued for his arrest.
Police Lt. Gary Fischer said the investigation began after someone made a complaint about Daigle regarding the alleged assault.
Daigle has been charged with only one assault, but Fisher said the inappropriate contact happened over a period of time. Police would not say exactly when the alleged assault happened.
Fisher could not say whether Daigle is expected to face any other charges. The Class A misdemeanor carries a potential penalty by up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 3
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 2
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: School board on the defensive over Cupcake-gate - 1
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Official says NH abortion sites need state scrutiny - 3
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use, deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
Heroin use, deaths spike in New Hampshire
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424