May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Pelham man accused of misdemeanor sexual assault
PELHAM — A 45-year-old man is facing a misdemeanor sexual assault charge for allegedly having contact with a girl over 13 years old, police said.
Daniel R. Daigle of Pelham surrendered at the Pelham Police Department on March 21 after learning a warrant had been issued for his arrest.
Police Lt. Gary Fischer said the investigation began after someone made a complaint about Daigle regarding the alleged assault.
Daigle has been charged with only one assault, but Fisher said the inappropriate contact happened over a period of time. Police would not say exactly when the alleged assault happened.
Fisher could not say whether Daigle is expected to face any other charges. The Class A misdemeanor carries a potential penalty by up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 9
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 8
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 14
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424