Pats Peak cut new trails, improves snowmaking
The new beginner trail, Cascade Brook, will meander and follow the contour lines with some great twists and turns. Glade skiing is available to skiers right off this trail.
In addition to the new terrain, Pats Peak plans to add their snowmaking arsenal with seven additional SMI Snowmaking Fan Guns and 20 new energy-efficient HKD Snowmaking Guns. The energy-efficient guns require 80 percent less compressed air and work in marginal temperature conditions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Preservation of 400 acres of land in Alexandria announced - 0
- Cher cancels rest of tour, including Manchester date - 0
- Thanksgiving travel to hit highest level since ‘07 - 0
- Trio of actresses take on comic tale of getting even - 0
- Roots-rock jam band hits the road to showcase tunes off its latest disc - 0
- Holiday Arts Show to showcase fifteen Seacoast artists - 0
- Livingston Taylor brings sunny outlook to NH with 'Blue Sky' - 0
- 'Experience' tribute to Hendrix by fellow ax master Jon Butcher - 0
- Manchester native, 'Voice' alum Josh Logan returns for hometown concert - 1
FEEDNH supports local nonprofits
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
King Obama: Creating a constitutional crisis
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Plaistow town planner arrested