EXETER — The head of the town's train station committee urged the Board of Selectmen and the town to put a plan for a welcome center for Amtrak's Downeaster passengers back on track. At a meeting Monday night, Bob Hall asked the board to place $403,000 in the town's 2014 capital improvement plan for the project that would benefit the growing number of riders who pass through the Exeter station.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment