TILTON — A credit card stolen from a local man ended up in the hands of a close relative of a Tilton police detective who has since been placed on a long paid leave of absence. According to documents obtained by The Daily Sun, Det. Cpl. Matthew Dawson said in an interview with the Merrimack County Sheriff's Department that he had no idea the card was stolen when he allegedly arranged for his "uncle" to buy it for a fraction of its retail value. TCLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment