Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Defendant objects to bail condition barring him from Gold Street address
“That’s the only place I have to live,” Machos said at his arraignment on four misdemeanor charges each of receiving stolen property and theft by deception and a single misdemeanor charge of simple assault.
Angeline Brinn, 22, was also arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on four counts of theft by deception and four of receiving stolen property in connection with the theft and sale of the video games and controller and also barred from the Gold Street address.
Hoping to start a job
James Demers, 28, who was arraigned on a misdemeanor charge of theft by unauthorized taking Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, asked Judge William Lyons for personal recognizance bail. “I’m hoping to start a job within a week,” said Demers, who was listed as homeless on the court docket.
William Boucher, 28, of 645 Somerville St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony burglary charge that alleges he broke into 777 Express on Hooksett Road in January 2013 and stole cigarettes.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483