EXETER A broken pipe that flooded an Exeter home with an estimated 25,000 gallons of water could lead to a big bill for all the water that was wasted. The exact number of gallons lost in the flooding at 7 Gill St. last Friday wasnt known on Monday, but the homeowner will likely be billed for the water that leaked from the third-floor bathroom and flooded the basement with four feet of water.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment