Police investigating allegation against high school principal in Farmington
"The allegation is that Jozokos threatened a student in late December just prior to winter break,” Willey said in an e-mail. “The investigation is nearly complete, and after consultation with the Strafford County Attorney's office, is being forwarded to them for review.”
On Friday, Superintendent Steve Welford would not confirm whether Jozokos was placed on administrative leave or not, what actions have been taken in the district or when school officials learned of the incident.
“This is a personnel matter and I cannot comment further,” Welford said in an e-mail.
Farmington High School educates students from Farmington and Middleton.
Police Chief Kevin Willey said more information will soon be available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Arpy' Saunders, architect of Claremont lawsuit, dead at 72 - 2
- Nashua committee votes to OK policy that allows alcohol at school - 3
- Students honored for winning essays - 0
- Parents want answers on Ellis principal - 0
- Manchester charter school requests barriers between playground, street - 5
- Discovery of shotgun shell in locker room puts Stratham school into lockdown - 0
- Eighth-graders test underwater remote operated vehicles they built - 0
- McDonough School's 'Kids Closet' seeks to supply students with shoes, coats - 0
- Driver ed goes private, smaller in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 1
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 2
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH