Cole's columns available in book form
Now, for the first time, Granite Staters can read some of those essays in book form.
"Stacey Cole's New Hampshire: A Lyrical Landscape," has been published by Plaidswede Publishing of Concord. It is available in bookstores and through the plaidswede.com website.
His work has often been compared to that of the poet Robert Frost, and Cole is a recipient of Plymouth State University's Robert Frost Award.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Win a family 4-pack of tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters - 0
- NH Club Notes: Curling club’s open house introduces sport to public - 0
- Blending academics with snowsports training - 0
- Solas' 'Shamrock City Tour' inspired by tales of ancester's life - 0
- Veterans part of cast staging military court-room battle - 0
- 'Boys Next Door' take up residence at Bedford Off Broadway - 0
- Musical theater group recaps '65 stage favs on Derry stage - 0
- ACT to host evening of short plays at its Nashua home base - 0
- Love, heartbreak on menu for Concord lunchtime concerts, lectures - 0
Win tickets to see Black Label Society
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
State: Croydon must end private tuition
George Will: Stopping the IRS
Judge rules against Brentwood School District in suit over $650k in cuts from proposed budget
Senate deadlocks on right-to-work bill