Home » News » Public Safety
Man killed in motorcycle crash
Alexander Krause, 31, was driving north on Lincoln Street shortly before 12:30 p.m. Saturday when he entered an intersection and crashed into an SUV driven by Jose Rosario-Mariano, 41, of Manchester, who was heading east on Manchester Street, said Sgt. Andrew Vincent.
"For whatever reason, he just decided to gun it, full-throttle gun it," Boudreau said of the motorcyclist.
Krause died at the scene and likely was not wearing a helmet at the time, Vincent said.
"I didn't see a helmet anywhere," he said.
"My (daughters) had to see it all unfold right before their eyes," he said. "It was pretty gruesome."
Boudreau called 911 and stayed on the phone with dispatchers until emergency responders arrived. He said a bystander and paramedics each tried to perform CPR on the man.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 38
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads