All Sections

Home | Public Safety

Hudson fire displaces five

October 03. 2013 10:40PM

HUDSON — Five people were displaced Thursday after a fire blamed on unattended cooking damaged a 22 Westborn Drive home, according to Nashua fire Deputy Chief Karl Gerhard.

Gerhard said firefighters were able to contain the fire to the home’s kitchen, but the home was not habitable. The property owner is Leonard Vigeant, he said. All of the occupants were able to get out of the building safely, he said.

The fire was reported shortly after 6:30 p.m. Thursday.

Fires Hudson

More Headlines