Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Robber hits Laconia convenience store
The robber, wearing a mask, entered the Church Street convenience store around 9 p.m. He had a knife, demanded money and fled on foot, authorities said.
A witness chased the man and saw him enter a vehicle on Messer Street. The witness then chased the vehicle to Blueberry Lane, where the man fled from the car into the woods near the Timberlake Apartments.
Police stopped a car matching the description, detaining the driver for questioning. The robber wasn't immediately located.
A state police dog searched the area while the Laconia Fire Department responded with thermal imaging. The man was described as tall with a slim build, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424