Home » News » Public Safety
Crash injures man in Manchester
Police said John F. Gray, 63, was driving west on Route 101 near its intersection with Interstate 93 about 2:30 p.m. Friday when he drifted to the left side of the road and overcorrected. The SUV went off the road, hit a ditch and rolled over.
Gray was thrown from the SUV, which landed on top of him, though police did not say which part of his body was trapped. Witnesses to the crash rolled the SUV back, freeing Gray, police said.
Gray and his passengers, Sharon E. Brown, 56, and Elenora Gray, 21, both of Somersworth, were taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of their injuries.
Speed does not appear to be a factor in the accident, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
- I-93 crash under investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Derry to receive speed sign through donation - 0
- Judge rejects bid for new trial by ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- NH Senate Roundup: Marijuana penalties to remain the same in Granite State - 0
- Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck - 0
- Derry councilors vote to expand revitalization zone - 0
- Ceremony honors Manchester's past - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start