Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police seek tips on intruder who stole car, cell phones
Police said an 18-year-old awoke just before 2 a.m. to find a stranger standing at the foot of his bed, rummaging through his backpack. When the teen sat up, the man walked out of the room.
The teen's mother, who was asleep on a couch in the living room told police she heard noise in the kitchen, but assumed it was her son. It is uncertain how the man got into the apartment.
Police said it appears the burglar used keys found in the purse to take the victims' car parked outside. The stolen car is a blue four-door 2008 Toyota Scion with New Hampshire 60-day temporary registration No. 100205.
The intruder is described as a light-skinned male, thin build, wearing a gray-hooded sweatshirt over a ball cap with a green brim.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424