Police say man got into accident with stolen car
HUDSON - A Massachusetts man was arrested Tuesday by Hudson police after he got into an accident while allegedly driving a stolen car.
Police said Carlos Echevarria-Bourbeau Jr., 19, of Lowell, Mass., was driving a 2000 Chrysler Concord at the intersection of Nevens and Merrill streets shortly before 5:30 p.m. Tuesday when his car collided with a 2008 Chevrolet Impala driven by Eleanor Freeman, 70, of Hudson.
The Chrysler Concord was reported stolen Tuesday from Lowell, Mass., police said, and Echevarria-Bourbeau was charged with receiving stolen property, drug possession and driving without a valid license.
Freeman was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua for treatment of minor injuries, while Echevarria-Bourbeau was not injured, police said.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.