Home » News » Public Safety
Massachusetts couple injured in two-car Hudson accident
Hudson police and fire personnel responded to the parking lot of JD Chasers at 2 Burnham Road at 3:27 p.m. Sunday, after receiving a call for a motor vehicle accident with entrapment.
Upon arrival, the Hudson firefighters began working to extricate a passenger in the front seat of a 1992 Toyota Camry, identified as Deborah Labrador, 48, of Lowell, Mass.
At about 4 p.m., Labrador was removed from the Camry and transported to the Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center by Hudson Fire Ambulance with non-life threatening injuries.
The driver of the Camry, Christopher Labrador, 42, also of Lowell, Mass., was also transported to the Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center by Hudson Fire with non-life threatening injuries.
The other motor vehicle involved, a 2000 Ford Ranger, was driven by Jonathan Osborne, 23, of Hudson. He was not injured in the accident.
Hudson police said an on-scene investigation determined that Christopher Labrador was traveling east out of the Merryfield Park parking lot and stopped to exit onto Ferry Street. At the same time, Osborne was traveling east on Ferry Street, made a left turn into the parking lot of JD Chasers, and collided with Labrador.
The Labradors and Osborne were wearing seat belts and there was no air bag deployment.
Osborne was issued a traffic citation for unreasonable speed and another for operating without a valid license.
As of Sunday night, the Labradors were being treated for non-life threatening injuries at Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center, listed in stable condition.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair rescues dog from frozen Raymond river - 0
- Pilot safe after crash landing on Alton ice runway - 0
- Police dog Mingo is in even better hands - 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 1
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- NHIAA Hockey Roundup: John Stark-Hopkinton eliminates Portsmouth - 0
- Livingston scores twice as Monarchs top Providence - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Bedford girls top Trinity to advance - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Bedford rolls past Lebanon, into D-II semis - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Sprague nets hat trick to lead Central past Trinity - 0
- Mass. ER staffers to describe day of Boston Marathon bombings - 0
- College Roundup: UNH men ousted from hoop tourney - 0
George Will: The face of IRS behavior
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua