Hollis/Brookline High School evacuated after bomb threat
HOLLIS - Hollis/Brookline High School students were evacuated for about 30 minutes Thursday morning after an written bomb threat was discovered.
References to a bomb in the school were scribbled in pencil on a bathroom wall along with some graffiti, according to Lt. Richard Mello of the Hollis police.
Several hundred students were evacuated while police and fire personnel swept the school looking for anything suspicious. Nothing was found, and people allowed back into the building.
The investigation into the threat is continuing.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.