Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Mass. man sentenced for dealing drugs at Hampton Beach
CONCORD - A Lowell, Mass., man was sentenced to 57 months in prison for dealing cocaine and crack cocaine in the Hampton Beach area.
Jimmy F. Ambrosi, 32, was sentenced in U.S. District Court on one count of conspiracy to distribute controlled substances and five counts of distribution of crack and cocaine.
The charges stem from an investigation into cocaine trafficking conducted by Hampton police and the New Hampshire Drug Task Force.
According to a news release issued by the U.S. Attorney's Office, Ambrosi was identified as a main target. From June 2011 through March 2012, a confidential informant made three purchases of crack cocaine from Ambrosi's co-defendant, Andrew Wojtowicz.
The confidential informant introduced an undercoverpolice officer to Wojtowicz, who introduced the officer to Ambrosi.
Twenty-four additional purchases of illegal drugs including cocaine, crack cocaine, marijuana and oxycodone were made from Ambrosi, Wojtowicz and their associates, authorities said.
Ambrosi sold the undercover police officer illegal controlled substances on five occasions in New Hampshire and once in Massachusetts.
The case was prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney Debra M. Walsh.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Middlebrooks homers; Red Sox win, lose one - 0
- Waterville Valley town clerk saying goodbye to post - 0
- Kids get out and vote in Weare - 0
- Hollis voters set to gather for annual Town Meeting Wednesday - 0
- Turnout light in Derry as of early afternoon - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon' - 4
- Sheriff, chief question Shaheen’s recent vote on controversial Obama nominee - 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus