Police cite men for illegal dumping in Manchester
MANCHESTER - Two men were cited for littering after they illegally dumped construction debris in a wooded area behind Rock Rimmon Park, police said.
Officers went to the park on Tuesday about 11:30 a.m. after receiving a report of a suspicious vehicle.
William Farnsworth, 19, of 231 Reservoir Dr., Weare, and Nathan Soucy, 20, of 347 Bridge St. were located in a red pickup truck. Officers determined the men had illegally dumped construction materials in the area and both were issued an ordinance violation for littering.
Farnsworth also was arrested for operating a motor vehicle after license suspension, second offense.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.