Home » News » Public Safety
Sanbornton woman died in Belmont crash
According to an investigation, Simpson was driving south on Route 106 just before 1:30 p.m. when her car crossed into the northbound lane. She swerved back into the southbound lane but lost control of her car which slid for a distance before rolling over.
Simpson was thrown from the car and died at the scene, just north of the Gilmanton town line near Stone Road, according to police.
Belmont police and the Belknap County Reconstruction Accident Investigation Team are investigating the cause of the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fire rips through Rochester industrial complex - 0
- Report due soon on alleged abuse at neuro-rehab centers - 0
- Five state police cruisers among many accidents due to storm - 0
- Person found dead in Manchester alley - 0
- Rymes Oil employees pull Bradford man from flaming wreck, but driver succumbs to injuries - 0
- Keene man killed in work accident in Troy Monday - 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 8
- Trio escapes Claremont fire after smoke wakes resident - 0
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Little Cohas Brook crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dowd's goal wins for Manchester - 0
- John Habib's City Sports:'Moment' is here: Derryfield CC renovation begins - 0
- Driver charged with DWI after mayhem on I-293 - 0
- Agency sends ID info to wrong firms - 0
- Day Three in the dark for many in NH - 0
- Man, 86, struck by car while crossing street in Manchester - 0
- Man allegedly tries to run over officer in Manchester, police van crashes while responding - 0
- Hot deals, warm shoppers - 0
- Londonderry shelter gives residents warm place to stay after power outages - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Pat Buchanan: What to make of Ferguson?