In semi-rapid succession others followed. Food Network’s “Invention Hunters,” is a quest to find the next great food invention while PBS has “Everyday Edisons,” which, being PBS, is looking for inventions that will change the way we live. Then there’s Planet Green’s “Dean of Invention” hosted by Dean Kamen, the Segway inventor, —not to be confused with the owner of the Segway company Jimi Heselden, who met his untimely demise when he drove his Segway off a cliff. Kamen is always on the search for ecologically safe things, like how to turn human waste into coal.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment